Rapper Bow Wow Reveals He's a Dad!
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Colin Drummond / Splash News/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: PNP/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 17
- Photo: David Lee/Warner Bros.9 of 17
- Photo: David Lee/Warner Bros.10 of 17
- Photo: Twitpic/.11 of 17
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital15 of 17
- Photo: Phelan Ebenhack/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'Trailer
Bow Wow has a lil' one!
The rapper and actor, now 24, is father to a little girl, he revealed on his website Wednesday.
"For the past three years [I've] been battling life," the star (real name: Shad Gregory Moss) writes. "I felt as if I had no purpose to live (Thinking selfishly) until God gave me the illest gift of my life. No [Lamborghini], no [American Express Black Card] nothing amounts to my lil girl."
"I was nervous on how yall would look at me," he explains of keeping his baby news secret. "My lil girl is getting BIG fast. I love every minute of it. She inspires me to go harder. Even made me treat my mother better, it's like it made me into a man overnight."
Bow Wow (who first became a music star as "Lil Bow Wow" at age 13) declines to name the little girl's mom or specify her exact age.
"This is my first," he says. Revealing his name for her, he adds: "Shai Shai daddy love u too!"
"I missed out on so much that I now know how important it is to cherish and have those things in your life," he muses. "Yes! I change diapers. Ain't as bad as I thought."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite