Rapper Bow Wow Reveals He's a Dad!
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Colin Drummond / Splash News/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: PNP/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 17
- Photo: David Lee/Warner Bros.9 of 17
- Photo: David Lee/Warner Bros.10 of 17
- Photo: Twitpic/.11 of 17
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital15 of 17
- Photo: Phelan Ebenhack/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
Bow Wow has a lil' one!
The rapper and actor, now 24, is father to a little girl, he revealed on his website Wednesday.
"For the past three years [I've] been battling life," the star (real name: Shad Gregory Moss) writes. "I felt as if I had no purpose to live (Thinking selfishly) until God gave me the illest gift of my life. No [Lamborghini], no [American Express Black Card] nothing amounts to my lil girl."
"I was nervous on how yall would look at me," he explains of keeping his baby news secret. "My lil girl is getting BIG fast. I love every minute of it. She inspires me to go harder. Even made me treat my mother better, it's like it made me into a man overnight."
Bow Wow (who first became a music star as "Lil Bow Wow" at age 13) declines to name the little girl's mom or specify her exact age.
"This is my first," he says. Revealing his name for her, he adds: "Shai Shai daddy love u too!"
"I missed out on so much that I now know how important it is to cherish and have those things in your life," he muses. "Yes! I change diapers. Ain't as bad as I thought."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite