Rapper Bow Wow Reveals He's a Dad!
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Colin Drummond / Splash News/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: PNP/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 17
- Photo: David Lee/Warner Bros.9 of 17
- Photo: David Lee/Warner Bros.10 of 17
- Photo: Twitpic/.11 of 17
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital15 of 17
- Photo: Phelan Ebenhack/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'True Blood's' Nelsan Ellis Slams Luke Grimes For Quitting Over Bisexual MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 9:53:00 PM
- Naya Rivera marries in secret
Bow Wow has a lil' one!
The rapper and actor, now 24, is father to a little girl, he revealed on his website Wednesday.
"For the past three years [I've] been battling life," the star (real name: Shad Gregory Moss) writes. "I felt as if I had no purpose to live (Thinking selfishly) until God gave me the illest gift of my life. No [Lamborghini], no [American Express Black Card] nothing amounts to my lil girl."
"I was nervous on how yall would look at me," he explains of keeping his baby news secret. "My lil girl is getting BIG fast. I love every minute of it. She inspires me to go harder. Even made me treat my mother better, it's like it made me into a man overnight."
Bow Wow (who first became a music star as "Lil Bow Wow" at age 13) declines to name the little girl's mom or specify her exact age.
"This is my first," he says. Revealing his name for her, he adds: "Shai Shai daddy love u too!"
"I missed out on so much that I now know how important it is to cherish and have those things in your life," he muses. "Yes! I change diapers. Ain't as bad as I thought."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite