Rapper Fat Joe admits evading taxes
- Photo: Jlnphotography/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jlnphotography/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- President Obama Selfie Photographer Sets the Record Straight: 'Photos Can Lie'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:10:47 AM
- Weinsteins Sue Warners, New Line Over 'Hobbit' Sequel ProfitsMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:05:45 AM
- Nominees at 20th annual Screen Actors Guild AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:51:07 AM
- 4 new Matildas set to take the Broadway stageMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:45:20 AM
- Second City comedy camp coming to NewarkMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:44:41 AM
- President Obama Selfie Photographer Sets the Record Straight: 'Photos Can Lie'
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Rap star Fat Joe has pleaded guilty to federal tax evasion.
RELATED: 'Out of control' Lindsay Lohan reportedly claims tax trouble isn't her fault
The performer, whose real name is Joseph Cartagena, entered the plea Thursday to a charge of failing to pay taxes on more than $1 million of income in 2007 and 2008.
RELATED: Countdown: Celebs who owe the most taxes
The 42-year-old Miami Beach resident appeared in federal court in New Jersey because some of the companies he earns money from are incorporated there.
RELATED: Celebs who have slimmed down
He remains free, but faces up to two years in prison when he's sentenced in April.
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite