Rapper Fat Joe admits evading taxes
- Photo: Jlnphotography/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jlnphotography/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Rap star Fat Joe has pleaded guilty to federal tax evasion.
RELATED: 'Out of control' Lindsay Lohan reportedly claims tax trouble isn't her fault
The performer, whose real name is Joseph Cartagena, entered the plea Thursday to a charge of failing to pay taxes on more than $1 million of income in 2007 and 2008.
RELATED: Countdown: Celebs who owe the most taxes
The 42-year-old Miami Beach resident appeared in federal court in New Jersey because some of the companies he earns money from are incorporated there.
RELATED: Celebs who have slimmed down
He remains free, but faces up to two years in prison when he's sentenced in April.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite