Rapper Fat Joe admits evading taxes
- Photo: Jlnphotography/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jlnphotography/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Rap star Fat Joe has pleaded guilty to federal tax evasion.
RELATED: 'Out of control' Lindsay Lohan reportedly claims tax trouble isn't her fault
The performer, whose real name is Joseph Cartagena, entered the plea Thursday to a charge of failing to pay taxes on more than $1 million of income in 2007 and 2008.
RELATED: Countdown: Celebs who owe the most taxes
The 42-year-old Miami Beach resident appeared in federal court in New Jersey because some of the companies he earns money from are incorporated there.
RELATED: Celebs who have slimmed down
He remains free, but faces up to two years in prison when he's sentenced in April.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite