Rapper Fat Joe admits evading taxes
- Photo: Jlnphotography/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jlnphotography/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Rap star Fat Joe has pleaded guilty to federal tax evasion.
RELATED: 'Out of control' Lindsay Lohan reportedly claims tax trouble isn't her fault
The performer, whose real name is Joseph Cartagena, entered the plea Thursday to a charge of failing to pay taxes on more than $1 million of income in 2007 and 2008.
RELATED: Countdown: Celebs who owe the most taxes
The 42-year-old Miami Beach resident appeared in federal court in New Jersey because some of the companies he earns money from are incorporated there.
RELATED: Celebs who have slimmed down
He remains free, but faces up to two years in prison when he's sentenced in April.
Get out the vote
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite