Rapper Fat Joe admits evading taxes
- Photo: Jlnphotography/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jlnphotography/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Rap star Fat Joe has pleaded guilty to federal tax evasion.
RELATED: 'Out of control' Lindsay Lohan reportedly claims tax trouble isn't her fault
The performer, whose real name is Joseph Cartagena, entered the plea Thursday to a charge of failing to pay taxes on more than $1 million of income in 2007 and 2008.
RELATED: Countdown: Celebs who owe the most taxes
The 42-year-old Miami Beach resident appeared in federal court in New Jersey because some of the companies he earns money from are incorporated there.
RELATED: Celebs who have slimmed down
He remains free, but faces up to two years in prison when he's sentenced in April.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite