Rapper Tone Loc collapses on stage in Iowa
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Rapper Tone Loc has collapsed on stage while performing in Iowa.
The Des Moines Register reports that Loc, whose real name is Anthony T. Smith, collapsed after finishing a song during a Saturday night concert in Des Moines. Three of the newspaper's workers who were at the show said people attended to Loc for several minutes before fans were asked to leave.
Loc's condition wasn't immediately clear Sunday.
It's not the rapper's first time collapsing on stage. Loc, who is best known for his 1980s hits "Funky Cold Medina" and "Wild Thing," collapsed and had a seizure during a 2009 concert in Pensacola, Fla. Authorities said he had apparently overheated.
Loc also collapsed in 1995 while attending a Los Angeles Lakers game. The reason he collapsed wasn't given.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite