Rapper Tone Loc collapses on stage in Iowa
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Spike TV Names 'Crossbones' Producer Ted Gold as SVP, Scripted Original SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:36:00 AM
- US Journalist Steven Sotloff Beheaded by ISIS in New Video (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:34:00 AM
- Ceelo Green Accused of Tweeting: 'People Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 9:09:00 AM
- Angelina Jolie First Wedding Photos Flood Internet on Labor DayMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Clive Cussler returns with 'The Eye of Heaven'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 7:45:26 AM
- Spike TV Names 'Crossbones' Producer Ted Gold as SVP, Scripted Original Series
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Rapper Tone Loc has collapsed on stage while performing in Iowa.
The Des Moines Register reports that Loc, whose real name is Anthony T. Smith, collapsed after finishing a song during a Saturday night concert in Des Moines. Three of the newspaper's workers who were at the show said people attended to Loc for several minutes before fans were asked to leave.
Loc's condition wasn't immediately clear Sunday.
It's not the rapper's first time collapsing on stage. Loc, who is best known for his 1980s hits "Funky Cold Medina" and "Wild Thing," collapsed and had a seizure during a 2009 concert in Pensacola, Fla. Authorities said he had apparently overheated.
Loc also collapsed in 1995 while attending a Los Angeles Lakers game. The reason he collapsed wasn't given.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite