Rapper Tone Loc collapses on stage in Iowa
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 5
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Rapper Tone Loc has collapsed on stage while performing in Iowa.
The Des Moines Register reports that Loc, whose real name is Anthony T. Smith, collapsed after finishing a song during a Saturday night concert in Des Moines. Three of the newspaper's workers who were at the show said people attended to Loc for several minutes before fans were asked to leave.
Loc's condition wasn't immediately clear Sunday.
It's not the rapper's first time collapsing on stage. Loc, who is best known for his 1980s hits "Funky Cold Medina" and "Wild Thing," collapsed and had a seizure during a 2009 concert in Pensacola, Fla. Authorities said he had apparently overheated.
Loc also collapsed in 1995 while attending a Los Angeles Lakers game. The reason he collapsed wasn't given.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite