Ray J Released from Hospital, Feared Deadly Blood Clot
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG1 of 14
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Photoshot/Retna Digital3 of 14
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Rodrigo Marques/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 14
- Photo: Jon Ricard/Retna Ltd.10 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Ray J is OK.
The 31-year-old singer and reality star checked into a Las Vegas hospital on Monday morning for exhaustion and jet lag, but got the all-clear from his doctors on Tuesday.
Explains his rep to Us Weekly: "Ray J has been released from the hospital in Las Vegas and is back home in Los Angeles following an extensive battery of tests to make sure that he did not have a blood clot in his lungs which is potentially a deadly condition that can occur following a long haul plane flight."
Pointing out that beloved rapper Heavy D died last year from a blood clot in his lungs, the rep adds that Ray J had arrived in Las Vegas Sunday for the Billboard Music Awards following a staggering 32-hour round trip from China and a four-hour drive from Los Angeles.
The younger brother of singer Brandy -- and the one-time beau of Kim Kardashian -- Ray J was in the spotlight earlier this year with the Feb. 11 death of Whitney Houston, his on-and-off love of several years.
"I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing. What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words," Ray J told Us shortly after the "I Will Always Love You" star's passing. "The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ray J Released from Hospital, Feared Deadly Blood Clot
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite