Ray J Released from Hospital, Feared Deadly Blood Clot
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG1 of 14
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Photoshot/Retna Digital3 of 14
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Rodrigo Marques/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 14
- Photo: Jon Ricard/Retna Ltd.10 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves
Ray J is OK.
The 31-year-old singer and reality star checked into a Las Vegas hospital on Monday morning for exhaustion and jet lag, but got the all-clear from his doctors on Tuesday.
Explains his rep to Us Weekly: "Ray J has been released from the hospital in Las Vegas and is back home in Los Angeles following an extensive battery of tests to make sure that he did not have a blood clot in his lungs which is potentially a deadly condition that can occur following a long haul plane flight."
Pointing out that beloved rapper Heavy D died last year from a blood clot in his lungs, the rep adds that Ray J had arrived in Las Vegas Sunday for the Billboard Music Awards following a staggering 32-hour round trip from China and a four-hour drive from Los Angeles.
The younger brother of singer Brandy -- and the one-time beau of Kim Kardashian -- Ray J was in the spotlight earlier this year with the Feb. 11 death of Whitney Houston, his on-and-off love of several years.
"I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing. What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words," Ray J told Us shortly after the "I Will Always Love You" star's passing. "The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ray J Released from Hospital, Feared Deadly Blood Clot
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite