Ray J Slams Claims That He Contributed to Whitney Houston's Death
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Photoshot/Retna Digital2 of 14
- Photo: JD3/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: J.Eddy/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: WENN8 of 14
- Photo: National Enquirer/.9 of 14
- Photo: Warner Bros.10 of 14
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Bobby Brown's sister Leolah Brown claims that she knows how Whitney Houston got the cocaine that was found in her system the day she died -- and her finger is pointed right at Ray J.
But Ray J's rep tells Us Weekly that Leolah's remarks on CNN's "Headline News with Dr. Drew" on Thursday, where she accuses Brandy Norwood's younger brother as being a "runnerboy," are "rife with false statements."
"Even though Leolah Brown was nowhere near the Beverly Hilton Hotel on the day Whitney Houston died, Ms. Brown falsely claimed that Ray J was at the hotel and contributed to Whitney Houston's death," Ray J's rep says. "Even the most minimal inquiry with anyone actually in contact with Whitney would reveal that Leolah Brown had been out of contact with Whitney for more than a year."
On Thursday, the Los Angeles Coroner's office released the results from Houston's autopsy that ruled her main cause of death as an accidental drowning.
The legendary singer, who was found submerged underwater inside a bathtub in her Beverly Hills, Calif., hotel room on Feb. 11, also had traces of cocaine in her system and was suffering from effects of heart disease at the time of her death. The report rules out foul play and trauma.
Earlier this month, Houston's on-and-off love, 31, says he's still hurting inside over the loss.
"It's just such a tough time for me. I've been through a lot in these past few weeks. I'm really emotional right now and I really don't know what to say," Ray J said during a charity press conference.
"The most important thing of all is that God is talking to me. God is talking to me right now, and now is the time to listen," he concluded. "My ears are open."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPool Party
From Crowd Ignite