- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Mark Guthrie / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
ATLANTA -- R&B singer Usher's divorce from his wife is final.
RELATED: Video: A Profile of Usher
Fulton County Superior Court spokeswoman Jada Hudspeth says a final decree in the divorce case was issued Wednesday.
Usher, whose real name is Usher Raymond IV, filed for divorce from Tameka Raymond on June 12. He claimed there was "no reasonable hope of reconciliation" and the marriage was "irretrievably broken."
Lawyers for both declined to comment Friday.
The couple have two young sons, Usher Raymond V and Naviyd Ely Raymond. Usher was seeking joint custody of the boys, but it was not immediately clear whether a custody arrangement had been reached.
The couple married in August 2007 in a lavish ceremony just outside Atlanta in front of about 200 people.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite