R&B singer Usher's divorce from his wife is final
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Mark Guthrie / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Paul Walker Death: Man Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Part of Wrecked PorscheMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:29:13 PM
- 'Shahs of Sunset's' Gay Catfight Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:07:01 PM
- Amanda Seyfried to Star in Will Ferrell-Produced Comedy 'He's F-ing Perfect&apMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:49:07 PM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best Reactions
ATLANTA -- R&B singer Usher's divorce from his wife is final.
RELATED: Video: A Profile of Usher
Fulton County Superior Court spokeswoman Jada Hudspeth says a final decree in the divorce case was issued Wednesday.
Usher, whose real name is Usher Raymond IV, filed for divorce from Tameka Raymond on June 12. He claimed there was "no reasonable hope of reconciliation" and the marriage was "irretrievably broken."
Lawyers for both declined to comment Friday.
The couple have two young sons, Usher Raymond V and Naviyd Ely Raymond. Usher was seeking joint custody of the boys, but it was not immediately clear whether a custody arrangement had been reached.
The couple married in August 2007 in a lavish ceremony just outside Atlanta in front of about 200 people.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBey's Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite