Rep: Christina Aguilera's Leaked Seminude Pics Were Personal
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: KH1/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Gonzalo/Bauer-Griffin4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a Relief
"The photos of Christina Aguilera being leaked to the press were illegally obtained by a hacker who tapped into Christina's personal stylist's account," Aguilera's rep tells Us. "The photos were taken in the privacy of Ms. Aguilera's home and were used only in a personal exchange between the star and her stylist."
The pictures, which feature the 29-year-old singer posing in several skin-revealing ensembles, were reportedly taken before Aguilera announced her split from husband Jordan Bratman.
"We find the actions of the hackers and the press who purchased and/or obtained these photos to be irresponsible and actionable," the rep continues. "We are attempting to determine the identity of the hackers and will pursue them aggressively. Their conduct is reprehensible."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite