Rep: Christina Aguilera's Leaked Seminude Pics Were Personal
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: KH1/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Gonzalo/Bauer-Griffin4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
"The photos of Christina Aguilera being leaked to the press were illegally obtained by a hacker who tapped into Christina's personal stylist's account," Aguilera's rep tells Us. "The photos were taken in the privacy of Ms. Aguilera's home and were used only in a personal exchange between the star and her stylist."
The pictures, which feature the 29-year-old singer posing in several skin-revealing ensembles, were reportedly taken before Aguilera announced her split from husband Jordan Bratman.
"We find the actions of the hackers and the press who purchased and/or obtained these photos to be irresponsible and actionable," the rep continues. "We are attempting to determine the identity of the hackers and will pursue them aggressively. Their conduct is reprehensible."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite