Rep Confirms: Alicia Keys Is Pregnant and Engaged
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: CMB/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
A rep for Grammy winner Alicia Keys, 29, confirmed to Life & Style magazine that the singer and her music producer boyfriend Swizz Beatz, 31, are expecting a baby and engaged to be married in a private ceremony later this year.
The couple have have been together since 2008 and Beatz has produced music for Keys as well as Jay-Z, Gwen Stefani and J.Lo
RELATED: See more pics of Alicia Keys
A friend of the couple tells Life & Style the two are "very happy" and "excited" about the news. Keys is currently on tour in Europe.
The child will be a first for Keys and a third for Beatz, has been married before and has two sons.
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite