Rep: Yes, Newlywed Miranda Lambert Is Changing Her Name
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com4 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
"Miranda Shelton" on her driver's license, and "Miranda Lambert" on her album covers!
Just-married Miranda Lambert is changing her legal name in honor of her new husband Blake Shelton, a rep for the country couple confirms to Us Weekly.
Professionally speaking, however, the Grammy-winning star will keep her famous maiden name, the rep added.
Lambert, 27, tried out her new name via Twitter on Monday, two days after she and The Voice coach Shelton, 34, tied the knot in Texas.
"Mrs. Shelton here!" she wrote. "Winning!"
550 friends and family -- including Reba McEntire, Kelly Clarkson, Martina McBride, Dierks Bentley, Charles Kelly and the Bellamy Brothers -- watched as the couple of 5 years exchanged their vows at a ranch late Saturday evening, where the bride wore her mother's wedding dress.
Clarkson was thrilled to be part of the bash, she wrote on Facebook Sunday. "It was the greatest wedding/reception I've ever been to!" the singer, 29, raved.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite