Report: George Michael healthy, home for Christmas
- Photo: Carl Abrams/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Ferdaus Shamim/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Promotional3 of 10
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Mark Stewart / Camera Press/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Mandatory Credit: Olga Bermejo/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Weekend Review: I'll Take ManhattanMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 5:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 5:38 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:38:29 AM
- 'Hercules' Review: Dwayne Johnson in an Epic That Never Feels EpicMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Lopez, Afrojack, Usher, and KISS Say Yes to CBS's Revived 'Fashion Rocks&MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:46:00 PM
- Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox Reaches Deal With BSkyB for European Pay TV CompaniesMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:23:00 PM
- Weekend Review: I'll Take Manhattan
VIENNA (AP) -- Austria's state broadcaster says British pop star George Michael has been released from a Vienna hospital and will be able to celebrate Christmas at home.
The 48-year-old was being treated for pneumonia. Broadcaster ORF says he was released Thursday morning from the AKH hospital and is catching a flight to London later in the day.
RELATED: Celebs in the Holiday Spirit
A woman answering the hospital phone said she could not comment due to confidentiality laws.
RELATED: Celebritweets: Holiday Edition
The former frontman for the pop group "Wham" was hospitalized late last month after canceling a performance in the Austrian capital.
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite