Report: George Michael healthy, home for Christmas
- Photo: Carl Abrams/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Ferdaus Shamim/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Promotional3 of 10
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Mark Stewart / Camera Press/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Mandatory Credit: Olga Bermejo/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
VIENNA (AP) -- Austria's state broadcaster says British pop star George Michael has been released from a Vienna hospital and will be able to celebrate Christmas at home.
The 48-year-old was being treated for pneumonia. Broadcaster ORF says he was released Thursday morning from the AKH hospital and is catching a flight to London later in the day.
RELATED: Celebs in the Holiday Spirit
A woman answering the hospital phone said she could not comment due to confidentiality laws.
RELATED: Celebritweets: Holiday Edition
The former frontman for the pop group "Wham" was hospitalized late last month after canceling a performance in the Austrian capital.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite