Report: George Michael healthy, home for Christmas
- Photo: Carl Abrams/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Ferdaus Shamim/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Promotional3 of 10
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Mark Stewart / Camera Press/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Mandatory Credit: Olga Bermejo/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
VIENNA (AP) -- Austria's state broadcaster says British pop star George Michael has been released from a Vienna hospital and will be able to celebrate Christmas at home.
The 48-year-old was being treated for pneumonia. Broadcaster ORF says he was released Thursday morning from the AKH hospital and is catching a flight to London later in the day.
RELATED: Celebs in the Holiday Spirit
A woman answering the hospital phone said she could not comment due to confidentiality laws.
RELATED: Celebritweets: Holiday Edition
The former frontman for the pop group "Wham" was hospitalized late last month after canceling a performance in the Austrian capital.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite