Report: Jay-Z denies Beyonce is pregnant, says Hot 97 program director
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: http://iam.beyonce.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Ramon Espinosa/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Ramon Espinosa/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Instagram/.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Jay-Z has denied reports that his wife, Beyoncé, is pregnant with the couple's second child.
Program Director Ebro Darden of New York radio station Hot 97 announced on the air Monday that he got an email message from the rapper on Saturday after Darden sent a congratulatory message based on the media reports.
"I emailed on some congratulations, send my love to the family, blah, blah, blah," Darden said. "He emailed me back and said it's not true." He said Jay-Z wrote, "It's not true. The news is worse than blogs."
Pregnancy rumors were fueled last week when Beyoncé canceled a show at the last minute Tuesday in Belgium, citing dehydration and exhaustion. But the "Single Ladies" singer returned to the stage on Wednesday night and told the audience in Antwerp that despite the advice of her doctor, she wasn't about to miss another performance.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite