Report: Richie Sambora Enters Rehab
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: JG6/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Richie Sambora is entering rehab for the second time, Us Weekly has learned.
As first reported at Radar Online, the Bon Jovi guitarist, 51, is checking into an undisclosed facility to get treated for exhaustion and alcohol addiction.
The rocker and his band just wrapped up a hugely successful tour, with additional dates slated in the U.S. and Europe later this year. "Richie recently has been drinking too much, and wants to get his life together," a source told Radar.
Sambora spent a month at famed Utah rehab Cirque Lodge in 2007, shortly after his divorce from Heather Locklear and the cancer death of his father, Adam.
Sambora and ex-wife Locklear, who were married for 13 years, share a daughter, Ava, 12.
A rep for Sambora had no comment.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite