Report: Richie Sambora Enters Rehab
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: JG6/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's Family
Richie Sambora is entering rehab for the second time, Us Weekly has learned.
As first reported at Radar Online, the Bon Jovi guitarist, 51, is checking into an undisclosed facility to get treated for exhaustion and alcohol addiction.
The rocker and his band just wrapped up a hugely successful tour, with additional dates slated in the U.S. and Europe later this year. "Richie recently has been drinking too much, and wants to get his life together," a source told Radar.
Sambora spent a month at famed Utah rehab Cirque Lodge in 2007, shortly after his divorce from Heather Locklear and the cancer death of his father, Adam.
Sambora and ex-wife Locklear, who were married for 13 years, share a daughter, Ava, 12.
A rep for Sambora had no comment.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite