Report: Travis Barker Fights with Paparazzi
- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/Getty/.2 of 7
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Rocker and former reality TV personality Travis Barker got into a “heated argument” with paparazzi outside a Calabasas, California restaurant, according to one outlet.
TMZ is reporting Barker and friends encountered the photographers on their way out of the restaurant.
A photo agency claims its employees did nothing to provoke Barker, and that the former Blink-182 drummer had a “run-in” with two different paparazzi on his way into the restaurant.
Police have confirmed being called to the location but have NOT confirmed Barker’s involvement.
Authorities took a vandalism report but made no arrests.
Gossip Cop will have updates…
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite