Rihanna blasts pot photo critics
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Instagram2 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/ Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: STFN/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: @Rihanna/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: @Rihanna/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: @rihanna/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Instagram9 of 16
- Photo: Ken McKay/Thames/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: @badgalriri/Instagram14 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
Rihanna has fired back at critics who have taken aim at her latest drug-related tweet, insisting she doesn't care what they think.
The R&B stunner was savaged online after posting a photo of marijuana on Twitter late Wednesday night and writing, "This nug look like a skull or am I just [hallucinating]....?"
Followers attacked her for setting a bad example for young fans, with one detractor stating, "Wow wat [what] a good influence you are on young girls ... not," while another added, "I dont understand what she [is] tryin to prove through pics of drug everyday."
RELATED: Rihanna gets a thug life tattoo
The tweets prompted the defiant "We Found Love" singer to post a photo of herself alongside a caption, which reads, "I DON'T REALLY GIVE A F---."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite