Rihanna attends Drake's concert in Paris, pair party together at club
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Blue Flame/.2 of 14
- Photo: @badgalriri/Instagram3 of 14
- Photo: AO1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: DEBY DPEE NGRE20/GSI5 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: @badgalriri/Instagram7 of 14
- Photo: @champagnepapi/Instagram8 of 14
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: Devone Byrd/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 5:38 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:38:29 AM
- 'Hercules' Review: Dwayne Johnson in an Epic That Never Feels EpicMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Lopez, Afrojack, Usher, and KISS Say Yes to CBS's Revived 'Fashion Rocks&MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:46:00 PM
- Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox Reaches Deal With BSkyB for European Pay TV CompaniesMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:23:00 PM
- 'Community' Season 6 on Yahoo TV Coming 'After Christmas' and NoMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 9:47:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 5:38 a.m. EDT
Platonic party pals? Rihanna and Drake have been spending time together in the ultra-romantic City of Lights this week. The 26-year-old "Diamonds" singer attended the 27-year-old "Started from the Bottom" rapper's concert at the Palais Omnisport de Bercy in Paris on Feb. 24.
An eyewitness tells Us Weekly that Rihanna was in the audience at the show. After, she was photographed meeting up with the performer at Club 77. "She didn't want to be seen at all," an onlooker tells Us. "She kept her head down and charged through to the back of the club with her friends."
"They had a private space and stayed there most of the time," the eyewitness adds. "Drake looked very tired, but was smiling around Rihanna. They chatted, danced a little and seemed close."
That wasn't even their first hangout this week in Paris. The twosome were also spotted grabbing dinner together the night before. According to the Daily Mail, Rihanna and Drake left L'Avenue separately to hide from photographers. The "We Found Love" singer, wearing a long-sleeve brown shirt, and metallic pumps, covered her face with a fur scarf.
Rihanna and Drake have been rumored to be dating on-and-off for two years now. They've also collaborated together on Drake's 2012 song "Take Care."
Back in June 2012, Drake, Rihanna's ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and their respective entourages got into a brutal fight at WIP nightclub in downtown Manhattan. Rihanna "loves this!" a source told Us at the time. "Men fighting over her? Are you kidding? Of course. [She] loves the drama."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite