- Photo: JFC/CHAB/ZDS/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: WENN.com/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Michael Loccisano/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Lester cohen/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman Intro
By Kat Giantis
Just days after Rihanna opened up about her brutal February beating at the hands of then-boyfriend Chris Brown, she's being linked to someone new. The New York Daily News claims the chanteuse is getting to know actor Tristan Wilds, late of "90210" but best known for his riveting portrayal of Michael Lee on "The Wire."
RELATED: See more pics of stylish Rihanna
According to the paper, RiRi, 21, cozied up to Wilds, 20, during a small gathering at her Los Angeles digs over the weekend before jetting to London to perform in support of her forthcoming album, "Rated R."
"No one knew why Tristan was there initially, because it was not an industry party -- it was very intimate," alleges a guest. "But everyone quickly realized they weren't meeting for the first time, because they were openly affectionate for everyone to see."
Adds the snitch, "He's a real gentleman. She likes him a lot, and it shows. From the moment he walked into her party, Rihanna lit up."
But here's the thing: Paparazzi pictures prove that Rihanna was nowhere near Los Angeles for a good part of last week.
In a radio interview on Thursday, Rihanna laughed off the rumors, explaining that while she did once meet the actor at a house party, she "doesn't even have his number."
That's probably for the best, considering there's a red flag waving around the purported pairing: Tristan tweeted to Brown on Monday (the message was innocuous, but still).
RELATED: See pics of Chris Brown
Speaking of Rihanna's ex, you'd think that most women would look at him and think, "dealbreaker." And yet, in what is either a finely crafted work of fiction or yet another sign that society is crumbling, he's apparently a babe magnet.
A source alleges to the Chicago Sun-Times that the singer is "constantly" being hit on, "often quite aggressively," with many of the ladies, "without fail, figuring out some way to slip Chris their numbers."
(Perhaps they can also slip their number to a licensed therapist.)
The source goes on to claim that a few persistent types have found their way to Brown's home, leaving "notes, their e-mail addresses and phone numbers, and ... some pretty explicit photos."
Oh, and a trio of "obsessed" ladies are said to be "totally stalking" him, including one who the still-on-probation star may sorta be interested in.
But his rep shoots down the rumblings, telling the paper that his inner circle knows nothing about a stalker "and Chris most definitely is not dating her."
Besides, Brown tells MTV News he's "been kinda chillin'" when it comes to the opposite sex (to which the opposite sex extends its heartfelt gratitude).
"I mean, I'm Chris Brown," he points out, oblivious to what that actually means. "I'm not saying it like that, but it's just, like, girls are gonna be around. I love women ... I haven't really been trying to get into a relationship or trying to date anybody. I've just kinda been working on me."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite