Rihanna, Chris Brown Secretly Meet Up on Yacht for Late Night Party
- Photo: DR2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: DR2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 10
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
In St. Tropez, France, on Sunday, sources tell Us Weekly that the famous exes, who split in 2009 after Brown was charged with assaulting then-girlfriend Rihanna, found a way to arrange an undercover meeting.
The "Where Have You Been?" songstress, 24, has been sunning herself throughout the South of France this past week, but made an addendum to her schedule when she got word of Brown's arrival.
"Rihanna knew Chris was on his way [to St. Tropez] and actually changed her plans late Friday night late after calling Chris from the yacht's satellite phone," a source tells Us.
Brown, 23, who chartered an impressive yacht complete with a submarine, two helicopter landing pads and a swimming pool, was seen mooring the boat next to Rihanna's off of the town's Pampelonne Beach. The "Turn Up the Music" singer is said to have rented the impressive yacht with Swizz Beatz and Ludacris -- for a whopping $400,000 a week -- for an upcoming music video.
"Rihanna went and partied hard with the guys on their yacht," the source says.
Another source adds that Brown's current girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, was also aboard. "I don't know if Rihanna even knew that she was there!"
Although Rihanna and Brown avoid stepping out in public together, the singer has gone on the record to defend her contact with her ex, namely, their musical collaboration on a remix of her song "Birthday Cake."
"It never occurred to me how this was going to be a problem," she explained to Esquire UK in June. "I thought people were gonna be surprised that we finally did a record together, but I didn't see how people could think it was a bad thing, you know? In my mind, it was just music. ... I could never see anything wrong with making music."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite