Rihanna Denies Chris Brown Relationship in Live Facebook Chat
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: MTV/Promotional4 of 19
- Photo: DR2/WENN5 of 19
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris for Clear Channel Entertainment/WireImage7 of 19
- Photo: Rob Rich/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: @rihanna/Twitter9 of 19
- Photo: AGNY/GSI10 of 19
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News11 of 19
- Photo: BSPSyndication/NPG12 of 19
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet13 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 19
- Photo: badgalriri/Instagram15 of 19
- Photo: NGRE/GSI16 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: XBox/Promotional18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Don't expect to see Rihanna change her Facebook status to "in a relationship" anytime soon.
The "Diamonds" singer, who is the most popular person on the social-networking site, with more than 62 million fans, sat down to chat with Bravo's Andy Cohen for an exclusive Facebook Live event on Thursday, Nov. 8. Taking questions from Cohen and her so-called Rihanna Navy, the Barbados-born star talked about her new album, her fans, and her much-scrutinized collaboration with possibly on-again boyfriend Chris Brown.
The "Turn Up the Music" singer makes an appearance on his former love's new album, "Unapologetic," in the duet "Nobodies Business" -- which Rihanna says is a response to the intense speculation surrounding her romantic relationships.
"'Nobodies Business' is basically the way I look at everything regarding my personal life," she explained of the track. "Even though you have to witness it as being documented at every second, it still is mine ... When it [comes] to my music, I'll give and I'll give and I'll give. I just feel like I need to keep a little bit for me that I get to decide."
As for her thoughts on Brown, who violently assaulted her in 2009? "If I had it my way, it would be really nobody's business," the songstress said, laughing. She later claimed the two had not rekindled their controversial romance -- despite several recent public displays of affection that suggest otherwise.
Brown, for his part, also denies being in a relationship with his ex but says they'll be connected forever in other ways.
"Me and her have history, and me and her are definitely always going to be best of friends," he told Power 106 radio host Big Boy on Friday morning. "We're working on our friendship now."
"As far as our personal life, I think people just got to give it a chance -- or not even give it a chance, but shut the hell up," he continued. "It's me. At the end of the day, whatever opinion they have ain't going to change nothing I'm doing."
Protesters in Sweden hope to prove otherwise. According to Sweden's official Twitter account, some Brown detractors, angry over his upcoming show in Stockholm, have been pressuring the concert's organizers to call it off, even going so far as to post "promotional" posters showing the now-infamous photos of Rihanna's bruised, swollen face after the 2009 assault.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Rihanna Denies Chris Brown Relationship in Live Facebook Chat
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite