Rihanna Denies Chris Brown Relationship in Live Facebook Chat
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: MTV/Promotional4 of 19
- Photo: DR2/WENN5 of 19
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris for Clear Channel Entertainment/WireImage7 of 19
- Photo: Rob Rich/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: @rihanna/Twitter9 of 19
- Photo: AGNY/GSI10 of 19
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News11 of 19
- Photo: BSPSyndication/NPG12 of 19
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet13 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 19
- Photo: badgalriri/Instagram15 of 19
- Photo: NGRE/GSI16 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: XBox/Promotional18 of 19
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Don't expect to see Rihanna change her Facebook status to "in a relationship" anytime soon.
The "Diamonds" singer, who is the most popular person on the social-networking site, with more than 62 million fans, sat down to chat with Bravo's Andy Cohen for an exclusive Facebook Live event on Thursday, Nov. 8. Taking questions from Cohen and her so-called Rihanna Navy, the Barbados-born star talked about her new album, her fans, and her much-scrutinized collaboration with possibly on-again boyfriend Chris Brown.
The "Turn Up the Music" singer makes an appearance on his former love's new album, "Unapologetic," in the duet "Nobodies Business" -- which Rihanna says is a response to the intense speculation surrounding her romantic relationships.
"'Nobodies Business' is basically the way I look at everything regarding my personal life," she explained of the track. "Even though you have to witness it as being documented at every second, it still is mine ... When it [comes] to my music, I'll give and I'll give and I'll give. I just feel like I need to keep a little bit for me that I get to decide."
As for her thoughts on Brown, who violently assaulted her in 2009? "If I had it my way, it would be really nobody's business," the songstress said, laughing. She later claimed the two had not rekindled their controversial romance -- despite several recent public displays of affection that suggest otherwise.
Brown, for his part, also denies being in a relationship with his ex but says they'll be connected forever in other ways.
"Me and her have history, and me and her are definitely always going to be best of friends," he told Power 106 radio host Big Boy on Friday morning. "We're working on our friendship now."
"As far as our personal life, I think people just got to give it a chance -- or not even give it a chance, but shut the hell up," he continued. "It's me. At the end of the day, whatever opinion they have ain't going to change nothing I'm doing."
Protesters in Sweden hope to prove otherwise. According to Sweden's official Twitter account, some Brown detractors, angry over his upcoming show in Stockholm, have been pressuring the concert's organizers to call it off, even going so far as to post "promotional" posters showing the now-infamous photos of Rihanna's bruised, swollen face after the 2009 assault.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Rihanna Denies Chris Brown Relationship in Live Facebook Chat
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite