Rihanna holds Drake's hand after London club outing
- Photo: XPOS/GSI1 of 15
- Photo: NGRE/GSI2 of 15
- Photo: AGNY EBAS/GSI3 of 15
- Photo: Rex Features/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Nicolas Khayat/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Blue Flame/.7 of 15
- Photo: @champagnepapi/Instagram8 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Instagram11 of 15
- Photo: 247paps.tv/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: Reuters/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Splash/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Superstar hookup! Rihanna and Drake left a London club together, hand in hand, late Thursday, March 27. The pair have been inching closer to a relationship, multiple insiders tell Us Weekly. "It's working well," one source tells Us.
Wearing a white ruffled minidress, jester-style hat, thigh-high boots, and oversized black fur coat, Rihanna casually draped one hand over Drake's as the two were photographed in their car leaving Tramps Nightclub. The "Started from the Bottom" rapper looked happy as he flashed photographers an inquisitive stare, while Rihanna gripped his hand.
The source adds that both stars are developing genuine feelings for one another. "He lives for her, but she's really into him, too," the source adds of the "Take Care" collaborators.
"Drake is really different from what she's used to. He's so different from the guys she usually likes," the source adds of the Barbadian born beauty, whose most famous ex, of course, is Chris Brown. The "Unapologetic" singer has also been romantically linked to Drake in the past and even unwittingly sparked a brutal brawl between Drake and Brown's entourages in an NYC club back in June 2012.
"They really are good together," the source says.
Their latest outing comes several days after Rihanna enjoyed Drake's sold-out performance at the O2 Arena on Tuesday, March 25. The "Monster" crooner looked low-key wearing jean shorts, sneakers, and an oversize vanilla fur coat, as she watched him perform from the VIP section. "She traveled to London for his last show," the source adds.
Thursday night's outing was only their most recent public display of affection. Last month, the two were spotted kissing over dinner at the Hotel Costes with a group of pals, according to one eyewitness.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite