Rihanna: I want a husband and kids one day
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: BSPSyndication/Wonderwall2 of 10
- Photo: NGRE/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: BSPSyndication/NPG7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: NGRE/GSI9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Rihanna's suitors don't have to lavish her with "Diamonds" to keep her happy.
As she told Ellen DeGeneres during a Wednesday chat, all she really wants out of a date night is some quiet, quality time with her significant other -- and the cast of "Breaking Amish."
"My favorite thing to do would just be to stay on the couch and watch TV, or [lie] in the bed and watch TV," the singer, 24, shared. Her go-to show for low-key nights at home?
"I love 'Breaking Amish' right now," Rihanna revealed. "It's really good. You fall in love with the characters."
The "Diamonds" crooner said she gets that her activity of choice isn't a realistic one for a first, second, or even third date.
"So the way they would ask you out is, 'Can I come in bed and watch TV?'" DeGeneres asked.
"That's the thing. If I don't know you that well we can't really have our perfect date," Rihanna admitted.
The Barbados-born beauty, who recently denied that she and ex Chris Brown are officially on again, also discussed wanting to start a family of her own someday.
"Eventually ... absolutely," Rihanna told her host, adding that she's not sure she would want to have kids without help from a boyfriend or husband. "I'm pretty sure I could handle it if I had to on my own, but that's not what I'm striving for."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham mourns the loss of her bicycle on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite