Rihanna: I want a husband and kids one day
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: BSPSyndication/Wonderwall2 of 10
- Photo: NGRE/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: BSPSyndication/NPG7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: NGRE/GSI9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76
Rihanna's suitors don't have to lavish her with "Diamonds" to keep her happy.
As she told Ellen DeGeneres during a Wednesday chat, all she really wants out of a date night is some quiet, quality time with her significant other -- and the cast of "Breaking Amish."
"My favorite thing to do would just be to stay on the couch and watch TV, or [lie] in the bed and watch TV," the singer, 24, shared. Her go-to show for low-key nights at home?
"I love 'Breaking Amish' right now," Rihanna revealed. "It's really good. You fall in love with the characters."
The "Diamonds" crooner said she gets that her activity of choice isn't a realistic one for a first, second, or even third date.
"So the way they would ask you out is, 'Can I come in bed and watch TV?'" DeGeneres asked.
"That's the thing. If I don't know you that well we can't really have our perfect date," Rihanna admitted.
The Barbados-born beauty, who recently denied that she and ex Chris Brown are officially on again, also discussed wanting to start a family of her own someday.
"Eventually ... absolutely," Rihanna told her host, adding that she's not sure she would want to have kids without help from a boyfriend or husband. "I'm pretty sure I could handle it if I had to on my own, but that's not what I'm striving for."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite