Rihanna: I want a husband and kids one day
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: BSPSyndication/Wonderwall2 of 10
- Photo: NGRE/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: BSPSyndication/NPG7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: NGRE/GSI9 of 10
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Rihanna's suitors don't have to lavish her with "Diamonds" to keep her happy.
As she told Ellen DeGeneres during a Wednesday chat, all she really wants out of a date night is some quiet, quality time with her significant other -- and the cast of "Breaking Amish."
"My favorite thing to do would just be to stay on the couch and watch TV, or [lie] in the bed and watch TV," the singer, 24, shared. Her go-to show for low-key nights at home?
"I love 'Breaking Amish' right now," Rihanna revealed. "It's really good. You fall in love with the characters."
The "Diamonds" crooner said she gets that her activity of choice isn't a realistic one for a first, second, or even third date.
"So the way they would ask you out is, 'Can I come in bed and watch TV?'" DeGeneres asked.
"That's the thing. If I don't know you that well we can't really have our perfect date," Rihanna admitted.
The Barbados-born beauty, who recently denied that she and ex Chris Brown are officially on again, also discussed wanting to start a family of her own someday.
"Eventually ... absolutely," Rihanna told her host, adding that she's not sure she would want to have kids without help from a boyfriend or husband. "I'm pretty sure I could handle it if I had to on my own, but that's not what I'm striving for."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite