- Photo: John Shearer/AP1 of 10
- Photo: BSPSyndication/Wonderwall2 of 10
- Photo: NGRE/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: BSPSyndication/NPG7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: NGRE/GSI9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Rihanna's suitors don't have to lavish her with "Diamonds" to keep her happy.
As she told Ellen DeGeneres during a Wednesday chat, all she really wants out of a date night is some quiet, quality time with her significant other -- and the cast of "Breaking Amish."
"My favorite thing to do would just be to stay on the couch and watch TV, or [lie] in the bed and watch TV," the singer, 24, shared. Her go-to show for low-key nights at home?
"I love 'Breaking Amish' right now," Rihanna revealed. "It's really good. You fall in love with the characters."
The "Diamonds" crooner said she gets that her activity of choice isn't a realistic one for a first, second, or even third date.
"So the way they would ask you out is, 'Can I come in bed and watch TV?'" DeGeneres asked.
"That's the thing. If I don't know you that well we can't really have our perfect date," Rihanna admitted.
The Barbados-born beauty, who recently denied that she and ex Chris Brown are officially on again, also discussed wanting to start a family of her own someday.
"Eventually ... absolutely," Rihanna told her host, adding that she's not sure she would want to have kids without help from a boyfriend or husband. "I'm pretty sure I could handle it if I had to on my own, but that's not what I'm striving for."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite