Rihanna: I want a husband and kids one day
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: BSPSyndication/Wonderwall2 of 10
- Photo: NGRE/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: BSPSyndication/NPG7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: NGRE/GSI9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- 'A Haunted House 2' Review: Less Terrible, Still TerribleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Saturday Night Live to Air 40th Anniversary Special in 2015MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
- Amy Poehler Promises 'Very Exciting Last Moment' in 'Parks and Rec&apMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
- Shakira to Perform New Single 'Empire' on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in Cleveland
Rihanna's suitors don't have to lavish her with "Diamonds" to keep her happy.
As she told Ellen DeGeneres during a Wednesday chat, all she really wants out of a date night is some quiet, quality time with her significant other -- and the cast of "Breaking Amish."
"My favorite thing to do would just be to stay on the couch and watch TV, or [lie] in the bed and watch TV," the singer, 24, shared. Her go-to show for low-key nights at home?
"I love 'Breaking Amish' right now," Rihanna revealed. "It's really good. You fall in love with the characters."
The "Diamonds" crooner said she gets that her activity of choice isn't a realistic one for a first, second, or even third date.
"So the way they would ask you out is, 'Can I come in bed and watch TV?'" DeGeneres asked.
"That's the thing. If I don't know you that well we can't really have our perfect date," Rihanna admitted.
The Barbados-born beauty, who recently denied that she and ex Chris Brown are officially on again, also discussed wanting to start a family of her own someday.
"Eventually ... absolutely," Rihanna told her host, adding that she's not sure she would want to have kids without help from a boyfriend or husband. "I'm pretty sure I could handle it if I had to on my own, but that's not what I'm striving for."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite