Rihanna Mourns the Loss of Grandmother, Shares Personal Family Photos
- Photo: Koki Nagahama/GettyImages.com1 of 12
- Photo: Twitter2 of 12
- Photo: Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: © RD / Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 12
- Photo: NGRE/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: CANE/GSI11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Michael Andreen Named SVP, Production at Fox InternationalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- Richard Belzer's brother commits suicide - reportMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:20:50 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiations
Losing a loved one is never easy, but as Rihanna shows, it's important to celebrate his or her life.
The singer did just that via Instrgram and Twitter on Saturday, when she shared with her 21 million followers that her grandmother, Clara 'Dolly' Brathwaite, had passed away.
"Goodbye #grangranDOLLY get your beauty rest until I see you," the 24-year-old Barbados native tweeted, along with several family photos of Gran-Gran Dolly
PHOTOS: Rihanna through the years
In one pic, Rihanna holds her grandmother's frail hands. The star has been tweeting about her grandmother for the past few weeks.
"My heart smiled and cried all at once #grangranDolly," she posted along with another photo.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite