- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 17
- Photo: People/.3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Snookinic/Instagram5 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: BD3/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: VPG/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.13 of 17
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.15 of 17
- Photo: MTV/Promotional16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
If new mom Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi wants a night off, she's in luck!
Two weeks after giving birth son Lorenzo, the Jersey Shore star, 24, tweeted that "Rihanna's 'We Found Love' will never get old to me. It's my song for life."
A flattered Rihanna, 24, responded via the social networking site September 13. "Let me know if you need a sitter," the pop star told Polizzi.
Since becoming a first-time mom August 25, Polizzi -- engaged to love of two years Jionni LaValle -- has been relaxing at home, watching shows like the X Factor and tending to her newborn. "Laying in bed with Lorenzo in my arms [is the] best feeling in the world," she tweeted September 15. She also said that "the breast pump bra is a miracle. Thank you for making it so much easier."
When Polizzi first shared the news of her pregnancy in an Us Weekly cover story in March, the reformed party girl said she and LaValle won't be tying the knot until 2013.
"We will focus on the baby first. I want to have the baby, lose weight and have the baby in the wedding," Polizzi told Us. "I want it in my church, with a reception in Jersey somewhere. I want bombs going off at the reception -- fireworks, pry. And I want a princess-type gown with a huge train."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite