Rihanna Offers to Babysit Snooki's Son Lorenzo
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 17
- Photo: People/.3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Snookinic/Instagram5 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: BD3/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: VPG/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.13 of 17
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.15 of 17
- Photo: MTV/Promotional16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
If new mom Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi wants a night off, she's in luck!
Two weeks after giving birth son Lorenzo, the Jersey Shore star, 24, tweeted that "Rihanna's 'We Found Love' will never get old to me. It's my song for life."
A flattered Rihanna, 24, responded via the social networking site September 13. "Let me know if you need a sitter," the pop star told Polizzi.
Since becoming a first-time mom August 25, Polizzi -- engaged to love of two years Jionni LaValle -- has been relaxing at home, watching shows like the X Factor and tending to her newborn. "Laying in bed with Lorenzo in my arms [is the] best feeling in the world," she tweeted September 15. She also said that "the breast pump bra is a miracle. Thank you for making it so much easier."
When Polizzi first shared the news of her pregnancy in an Us Weekly cover story in March, the reformed party girl said she and LaValle won't be tying the knot until 2013.
"We will focus on the baby first. I want to have the baby, lose weight and have the baby in the wedding," Polizzi told Us. "I want it in my church, with a reception in Jersey somewhere. I want bombs going off at the reception -- fireworks, pry. And I want a princess-type gown with a huge train."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite