Rihanna Offers to Babysit Snooki's Son Lorenzo
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 17
- Photo: People/.3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Snookinic/Instagram5 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: BD3/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: VPG/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.13 of 17
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.15 of 17
- Photo: MTV/Promotional16 of 17
More Celeb News
- "12 Years a Slave" tops SAG Awards with 4 nomsMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:35:05 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- "12 Years a Slave" tops SAG Awards with 4 noms
If new mom Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi wants a night off, she's in luck!
Two weeks after giving birth son Lorenzo, the Jersey Shore star, 24, tweeted that "Rihanna's 'We Found Love' will never get old to me. It's my song for life."
A flattered Rihanna, 24, responded via the social networking site September 13. "Let me know if you need a sitter," the pop star told Polizzi.
Since becoming a first-time mom August 25, Polizzi -- engaged to love of two years Jionni LaValle -- has been relaxing at home, watching shows like the X Factor and tending to her newborn. "Laying in bed with Lorenzo in my arms [is the] best feeling in the world," she tweeted September 15. She also said that "the breast pump bra is a miracle. Thank you for making it so much easier."
When Polizzi first shared the news of her pregnancy in an Us Weekly cover story in March, the reformed party girl said she and LaValle won't be tying the knot until 2013.
"We will focus on the baby first. I want to have the baby, lose weight and have the baby in the wedding," Polizzi told Us. "I want it in my church, with a reception in Jersey somewhere. I want bombs going off at the reception -- fireworks, pry. And I want a princess-type gown with a huge train."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite