Rihanna Offers to Babysit Snooki's Son Lorenzo
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 17
- Photo: People/.3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Snookinic/Instagram5 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: BD3/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: VPG/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.13 of 17
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.15 of 17
- Photo: MTV/Promotional16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
If new mom Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi wants a night off, she's in luck!
Two weeks after giving birth son Lorenzo, the Jersey Shore star, 24, tweeted that "Rihanna's 'We Found Love' will never get old to me. It's my song for life."
A flattered Rihanna, 24, responded via the social networking site September 13. "Let me know if you need a sitter," the pop star told Polizzi.
Since becoming a first-time mom August 25, Polizzi -- engaged to love of two years Jionni LaValle -- has been relaxing at home, watching shows like the X Factor and tending to her newborn. "Laying in bed with Lorenzo in my arms [is the] best feeling in the world," she tweeted September 15. She also said that "the breast pump bra is a miracle. Thank you for making it so much easier."
When Polizzi first shared the news of her pregnancy in an Us Weekly cover story in March, the reformed party girl said she and LaValle won't be tying the knot until 2013.
"We will focus on the baby first. I want to have the baby, lose weight and have the baby in the wedding," Polizzi told Us. "I want it in my church, with a reception in Jersey somewhere. I want bombs going off at the reception -- fireworks, pry. And I want a princess-type gown with a huge train."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite