Rihanna on Katy's Bachelorette Party: 'I'm sure we are in for a crazy night!'
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 6
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- CBS' Les Moonves on Time Warner Cable Victory: They Couldn't Live Without FootballMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:43:14 PM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)
By Dana Flax
Before Rihanna and Ke$ha's Last Girl on Earth tour kicks off on July 4, we e-mailed our pen pal RiRi (yep, we're on e-mailing terms) to pick her brain about a few important topics. Read on to get the dirt on Katy Perry's bachelorette party and her answer to the eternal question: Bieber or JoBros?
Wonderwall: So tell us where you're headed on your new tour with Ke$ha.
Rihanna: We will be going all over the country and into Canada for a few shows. It's a massive tour!
WW: You've won a ton of awards. Which one are you proudest of? Where do you keep them?
Rihanna: My Grammys, of course. I recently purchased a new home, so I have picked out a very special place for them in there!
WW: The Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber?
WW: What are your guilty pleasures?
Rihanna: I love Cheetos and can't get enough of the movie "The Hangover." I am also obsessed with "The First 48" on A&E. Sometimes I can go for hours watching that.
WW: Who is on your iPod these days?
Rihanna: Well, Bob Marley can always be found on my iPod. These days I have Paramore, Jay-Z and Trey Songz just to name a few ;0)
WW: We hear you're planning Katy Perry's bachelorette party. What's in store? Can you give us a hint?
Rihanna: I am not planning her party, but I DO plan to attend. Knowing Katy, I'm sure we are in for a crazy night!
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite