Rihanna on Katy's Bachelorette Party: 'I'm sure we are in for a crazy night!'Related: Rihanna
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 6
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in CanneMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 5:13:00 AM
- Cannes Review: Coen Brothers' 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Is a Breathtaking OdeMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 6:30:49 PM
- Deals: Weinstein's RADiUS Buys 'Blue Ruin' After Cannes Premiere MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 4:58:13 PM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in Canne
By Dana Flax
Before Rihanna and Ke$ha's Last Girl on Earth tour kicks off on July 4, we e-mailed our pen pal RiRi (yep, we're on e-mailing terms) to pick her brain about a few important topics. Read on to get the dirt on Katy Perry's bachelorette party and her answer to the eternal question: Bieber or JoBros?
Wonderwall: So tell us where you're headed on your new tour with Ke$ha.
Rihanna: We will be going all over the country and into Canada for a few shows. It's a massive tour!
WW: You've won a ton of awards. Which one are you proudest of? Where do you keep them?
Rihanna: My Grammys, of course. I recently purchased a new home, so I have picked out a very special place for them in there!
WW: The Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber?
WW: What are your guilty pleasures?
Rihanna: I love Cheetos and can't get enough of the movie "The Hangover." I am also obsessed with "The First 48" on A&E. Sometimes I can go for hours watching that.
WW: Who is on your iPod these days?
Rihanna: Well, Bob Marley can always be found on my iPod. These days I have Paramore, Jay-Z and Trey Songz just to name a few ;0)
WW: We hear you're planning Katy Perry's bachelorette party. What's in store? Can you give us a hint?
Rihanna: I am not planning her party, but I DO plan to attend. Knowing Katy, I'm sure we are in for a crazy night!
More on Wonderwall:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite