Rihanna remembers late grandmother on birthday
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: Twitter2 of 7
- Photo: Twitter3 of 7
- Photo: Twitter4 of 7
- Photo: Instagram/.5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Wonderwall6 of 7
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Rihanna started her birthday on a sombre note on Wednesday by remembering her late grandmother.
RiRi was left distraught when Clara "Dolly" Braithwaite lost her battle with cancer last summer and she subsequently had a tattoo of ancient Egyptian goddess Isis inked across her ribcage in her memory.
Rihanna turned 25 on Wednesday, and she took a moment to remember her grandmother by posting a picture of her on on her Twitter page.
In the accompanying post, she writes, "Missing you today especially gran gran Dolly my guardian angel."
RELATED: George Clooney's Oscar dates
The singer also posted a snap featuring her and boyfriend Chris Brown celebrating her birthday in 2008, and added, "Throwback RiRi my surprise 20th birthday party!! I'm an old b---- now! Thank God for His gifts and His endless mercies!"
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite