Rihanna Rides Go-Karts, Hits Up a Nightclub With Rob Kardashian
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MYB/ZOB/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- Emmys Parties Preview 2014: How to Spend August on a Champagne Diet (Updating)MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:34:00 PM
- Apple to Cut Beats Staff by 200 Following $3 Billion AcquisitionMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:11:00 PM
- John Stamos to Armor Up for ABC's 'Galavant'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:36:00 PM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong Kong
Rihanna enjoyed a night out with Rob Kardashian on Saturday in Hollywood for some go-karting.
The 24-year-old "We Found Love" singer raced the 25-year-old reality star with some pals in Burbank, Calif. at Racer's Edge Indoor Karting, Daily Mail reports.
After the group had their fill of go-karting, Rihanna and Kardashian were spotted heading to Playhouse nightclub in Hollywood. Kardashian dressed casually for evening in orange pants, a green button-up shirt and baseball cap. Rihanna wore a varsity jacket button-up coat and black knee-high boots with bright red lipstick.
Back in December, Us Weekly confirmed that Kardashian was dating R&B singer Rita Ora, 21. The couple went on a double date with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in May. According to the Daily Mail, Ora was photographed last week leaving a London nightclub with Rizzle Kicks' Harley Alexander-Sule.
In a candid interview with Oprah Winfrey last week, Rihanna said she still has feelings for her ex Chris Brown -- even after the 23-year-old was arrested for physically assaulting her in February 2009. "We love each other and we probably always will, and that's not anything that we're going to try to change," Rihanna told Winfrey, 58. "I think he was the love of my life. He was my first love and I see that he loved me the same way. I truly love him. The main thing for me is he's at peace. I'm not at peace if he's not happy or he's still lonely. I care. It actually matters that he finds that peace."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite