Rihanna Rides Go-Karts, Hits Up a Nightclub With Rob Kardashian
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MYB/ZOB/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Rihanna enjoyed a night out with Rob Kardashian on Saturday in Hollywood for some go-karting.
The 24-year-old "We Found Love" singer raced the 25-year-old reality star with some pals in Burbank, Calif. at Racer's Edge Indoor Karting, Daily Mail reports.
After the group had their fill of go-karting, Rihanna and Kardashian were spotted heading to Playhouse nightclub in Hollywood. Kardashian dressed casually for evening in orange pants, a green button-up shirt and baseball cap. Rihanna wore a varsity jacket button-up coat and black knee-high boots with bright red lipstick.
Back in December, Us Weekly confirmed that Kardashian was dating R&B singer Rita Ora, 21. The couple went on a double date with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in May. According to the Daily Mail, Ora was photographed last week leaving a London nightclub with Rizzle Kicks' Harley Alexander-Sule.
In a candid interview with Oprah Winfrey last week, Rihanna said she still has feelings for her ex Chris Brown -- even after the 23-year-old was arrested for physically assaulting her in February 2009. "We love each other and we probably always will, and that's not anything that we're going to try to change," Rihanna told Winfrey, 58. "I think he was the love of my life. He was my first love and I see that he loved me the same way. I truly love him. The main thing for me is he's at peace. I'm not at peace if he's not happy or he's still lonely. I care. It actually matters that he finds that peace."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrettiest Ladies
From Crowd Ignite