Rihanna Rides Go-Karts, Hits Up a Nightclub With Rob Kardashian
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MYB/ZOB/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Nightcrawler' to Close Fantastic FestMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:11:00 PM
- Zach Galifianakis Comedy 'Baskets' Gets Series Order From FXMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:01:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
Rihanna enjoyed a night out with Rob Kardashian on Saturday in Hollywood for some go-karting.
The 24-year-old "We Found Love" singer raced the 25-year-old reality star with some pals in Burbank, Calif. at Racer's Edge Indoor Karting, Daily Mail reports.
After the group had their fill of go-karting, Rihanna and Kardashian were spotted heading to Playhouse nightclub in Hollywood. Kardashian dressed casually for evening in orange pants, a green button-up shirt and baseball cap. Rihanna wore a varsity jacket button-up coat and black knee-high boots with bright red lipstick.
Back in December, Us Weekly confirmed that Kardashian was dating R&B singer Rita Ora, 21. The couple went on a double date with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in May. According to the Daily Mail, Ora was photographed last week leaving a London nightclub with Rizzle Kicks' Harley Alexander-Sule.
In a candid interview with Oprah Winfrey last week, Rihanna said she still has feelings for her ex Chris Brown -- even after the 23-year-old was arrested for physically assaulting her in February 2009. "We love each other and we probably always will, and that's not anything that we're going to try to change," Rihanna told Winfrey, 58. "I think he was the love of my life. He was my first love and I see that he loved me the same way. I truly love him. The main thing for me is he's at peace. I'm not at peace if he's not happy or he's still lonely. I care. It actually matters that he finds that peace."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite