Rihanna risks nip slip in unbuttoned dress, meets Jennifer Lawrence in Paris
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: http://instagram.com/badgalriri/Instagram2 of 15
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: ImageBuzz/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Searle/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Wonderwall6 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: @badgalriri/Instagram8 of 15
- Photo: ImageBuzz/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Instagram11 of 15
- Photo: Instagram12 of 15
- Photo: Instagram13 of 15
- Photo: APL/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Noah' Directors on Transcending Their $300 Budget: TheWrap's Shortlist QMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 10:40:00 AM
- Josh Brolin Discusses 'The Goonies' Way More Than 'Sin City' on MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 9:52:00 AM
- MTV VMAs Parties Forecast: A Whisper in the WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 9:29:00 AM
- TNT Scores Network TV Rights to 'Hunger Games,' 'Divergent' FranMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 9:29:00 AM
- Ratings: 'SYTYCD' Hits New Low, 'AGT' Ties OneMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 9:10:00 AM
- 'Noah' Directors on Transcending Their $300 Budget: TheWrap's Shortlist Q
On any other person, Chanel's loose, long-sleeved, floor-length, ivory-hued shirt dress would have looked fashion forward, and yes, also a bit conservative. But on Rihanna, who wore the item to Chanel's fashion show on July 2 at Paris Fashion Week Haute-Couture, the dress became downright immodest.
Credit the singer's unique styling: The 25-year-old star wore the semi-sheer gown, button-down garment open, nearly down to the belly button, to expose her cleavage. There were no signs of a bra, but some critics pointed out there were hints of a nipple ring.
Just two buttons held the dress together at the navel so that her legs were nearly completely exposed. Prim two-toned pumps and a quilted handbag, both by Chanel, and strings of pearls offset the bordering-on-lewd ensemble. Her hair, worn in loose waves and dyed a pretty red, and natural-looking makeup completed the odd look.
The night before, Rihanna wore a midriff-baring but more modest ensemble while out to dinner. Clad in a cropped black tank and tight pink skirt, the "Diamonds" singer had a starry run-in with Jennifer Lawrence! "Bumped into the extraordinary Jennifer Lawrence at dinner! #Paris" she tweeted, along with an Instagram shot of the two posing together.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite