Rihanna risks nip slip in unbuttoned dress, meets Jennifer Lawrence in Paris
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: http://instagram.com/badgalriri/Instagram2 of 15
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: ImageBuzz/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Searle/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Wonderwall6 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: @badgalriri/Instagram8 of 15
- Photo: ImageBuzz/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Instagram11 of 15
- Photo: Instagram12 of 15
- Photo: Instagram13 of 15
- Photo: APL/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
On any other person, Chanel's loose, long-sleeved, floor-length, ivory-hued shirt dress would have looked fashion forward, and yes, also a bit conservative. But on Rihanna, who wore the item to Chanel's fashion show on July 2 at Paris Fashion Week Haute-Couture, the dress became downright immodest.
Credit the singer's unique styling: The 25-year-old star wore the semi-sheer gown, button-down garment open, nearly down to the belly button, to expose her cleavage. There were no signs of a bra, but some critics pointed out there were hints of a nipple ring.
Just two buttons held the dress together at the navel so that her legs were nearly completely exposed. Prim two-toned pumps and a quilted handbag, both by Chanel, and strings of pearls offset the bordering-on-lewd ensemble. Her hair, worn in loose waves and dyed a pretty red, and natural-looking makeup completed the odd look.
The night before, Rihanna wore a midriff-baring but more modest ensemble while out to dinner. Clad in a cropped black tank and tight pink skirt, the "Diamonds" singer had a starry run-in with Jennifer Lawrence! "Bumped into the extraordinary Jennifer Lawrence at dinner! #Paris" she tweeted, along with an Instagram shot of the two posing together.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite