Rihanna risks nip slip in unbuttoned dress, meets Jennifer Lawrence in Paris
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: http://instagram.com/badgalriri/Instagram2 of 15
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: ImageBuzz/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Searle/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Wonderwall6 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: @badgalriri/Instagram8 of 15
- Photo: ImageBuzz/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Instagram11 of 15
- Photo: Instagram12 of 15
- Photo: Instagram13 of 15
- Photo: APL/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
On any other person, Chanel's loose, long-sleeved, floor-length, ivory-hued shirt dress would have looked fashion forward, and yes, also a bit conservative. But on Rihanna, who wore the item to Chanel's fashion show on July 2 at Paris Fashion Week Haute-Couture, the dress became downright immodest.
Credit the singer's unique styling: The 25-year-old star wore the semi-sheer gown, button-down garment open, nearly down to the belly button, to expose her cleavage. There were no signs of a bra, but some critics pointed out there were hints of a nipple ring.
Just two buttons held the dress together at the navel so that her legs were nearly completely exposed. Prim two-toned pumps and a quilted handbag, both by Chanel, and strings of pearls offset the bordering-on-lewd ensemble. Her hair, worn in loose waves and dyed a pretty red, and natural-looking makeup completed the odd look.
The night before, Rihanna wore a midriff-baring but more modest ensemble while out to dinner. Clad in a cropped black tank and tight pink skirt, the "Diamonds" singer had a starry run-in with Jennifer Lawrence! "Bumped into the extraordinary Jennifer Lawrence at dinner! #Paris" she tweeted, along with an Instagram shot of the two posing together.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite