- Photo: BBC/The Graham Norton Show/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: BBC/The Graham Norton Show/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's Live ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:23:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from book
By Kat Giantis
Have Rihanna's fingers been flirting up a storm with Colin Farrell? The London Sun has a dubious tale claiming the coif-challenged chart-topper has been texting the former Irish bad boy ever since they appeared on a British talk show together in November.
"Colin was taken aback by some of the texts," alleges a source, who apparently didn't see the actor's sex tape, 'cause not much at all seems to take him aback. "He reckons he might well be in there [side note: that's a British expression that doesn't mean what you think it means]. They're both single, so why not?"
They supposedly traded digits after filming and have made plans to meet up in Los Angeles when they get some free time.
Hot as that sounds, the rendezvous is apparently news to Farrell. A confidant tells Gossip Cop that the texting rumors are so much hooey.
RELATED: Rihanna sued over 'S&M' video
The onetime Lusty Leprechaun has been single since his breakup last year with actress Alicja Bachleda, who gave birth to their son, Henry, in 2009.
As for Rihanna, who ended her romance with baseballer Matt Kemp in late 2010, she rang in her 23rd birthday on Sunday at a Beverly Hills bash that brought out a host of celebrity pals, including Jay-Z, Zac Efron, Cee Lo Green, Mary J. Blige and Diddy, reports People.
Around 1 a.m., Snoop Dog and Warren G graced the party with their presence, singing and dancing to classic hip-hop tunes as the other guests cheered (or maybe they were just really excited about the red velvet birthday cupcakes decorated with flags from Rihanna's native Barbados).
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite