Rihanna Stalker Now Lives in the Same City as Pop Star
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall2 of 16
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Pictures13 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
- Photo: ABFR/GSI16 of 16
By Jon Warech
Vanzellas pleaded no contest to allegations he was harassing the singer after showing up at her L.A. home. The judge deemed him a "credible threat" and ruled that Rihanna had reason to fear him. The 26-year-old was sentenced to 365 days in L.A. County Jail, but was released in June 2011 after serving 277 days.
RELATED: Rihanna caught in new photo scandal
Vanzellas was put on three years probation and ordered to stay at least 500 yards away from Rihanna for 10 years. TMZ reports that Vanzellas is sorry for all of the trouble he caused and insists he will leave her alone.
RELATED: Rihanna named sexiest woman alive
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite