Rihanna sued by former head of security
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: Said Elatab/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: NGRE/GSI3 of 11
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Palace Lee/Pacific Coast News6 of 11
- Photo: 247paps.tv/StarTraks7 of 11
- Photo: AGNY EBAS/GSI8 of 11
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Thibault Camus/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Rihanna is facing legal action from her former head of security over allegations of defamation.
Geoffrey Keating, from Dublin, filed suit against Rihanna in Ireland's High Court on Monday, accusing the singer of making "nauseatingly offensive" and false statements about him in an email exchange last July.
Details about the insults in question have not been revealed, but Keating claims the allegations caused serious damage to his reputation and cost him lucrative business.
RELATED: Hollywood's baby boom
His attorney, Gerald Kean, has been granted permission to serve the singer, whose real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, with the legal papers at her home in New York, where she was spotted attending the Brooklyn Nets basketball play-off games over the weekend.
Kean tells TMZ, "We're taking this battle very seriously. We are satisfied that the Irish Courts will see justice at the end of the day."
Keating, who is demanding undisclosed damages, served as Rihanna's head of security on her Diamonds World Tour between October 2012 and July 2013.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite